silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Welcome to my weblog!

Hi there! My name is Naho Minowa. Please call me Nabo. I started this weblog to exersise my English every day. I hope I could keep writing at least one week...

Well, I named my weblog "silver lining".
This is from the saying "every cloud has a silver lining." which means that every sad or difficult situation has a positive or hopeful side.

I like this saying because it is easy for me to remember the view that I saw from the window of the plane for the first time.
There was nothing but the blue sky and the white cloud shining under the whole blue sky.
I like the image and sound of this saying, and I want to write my happy daily life on this weblog as much as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home