silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Yes Man!

One of my best friends in the purchasing division loves jokes. She always makes me laugh and happy. I like her sense of humor.

She also speaks English well. Everyone agrees that her pronunciation is excellent. Once I learned the pronunciation from her. She seems to memorize sounds, not words. She said she became another person when she spoke English...

Well, such my joke-lover friend seems to have a problem with her boss. He is a new employee. Last month he took over the job from the past person and just started his job by himself.
...It turned out that he didn't learn his job at all.

He is a real Yes Man. Even when he didn't understand the job, he said "yes", and pretended that he understood well.

I have nothing to help her with that problem, but I send her a mail and told her a funny web site "Virtual Yes Man". She must like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home