silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Frustrating but...










I wish it had happened next month... I have to finish writing reports by next Monday!
It doesn't make sense for me, but somehow I've got to manage private lessons from last week. The reason is that the man who was in charge caused so many troubles with students and teachers. Firstly he doesn't check each teacher's availability. He doesn't even see the school timetable! And he made so many doublebookings. He often forgets what students asked for the lesson... one of the new colleagues says he is Mr. April fool!Anyway, it's so annoying to take over his job because the way he manages this work is the one which just only he can understand! It's so frustrating, but the job itself is not so demanding, but rather so challenging- I'd like to think it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home