silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Super! ADSL and LAN

Finally, I can use the Internet as much as I want!

My family moved to the present house about 2 years ago.
Before moving, my dad told us confidently that he could set up a wireless LAN to use PC easily.

Two years passed...

He doesn't do anything about LAN and I'm fed up with my dial-up access. It's slow and expensive!
(I ashamed to say I have used the dial-up access for a long time...)
Yesterday, I made up my mind.
I would set up ADSL and LAN for my family!

So I studied ADSL and LAN on the spot,
checked 3 stores to buy an accespoint, a card and USB,
spend 6 hours to set up LAN (it was too complicated!),
and now, I can use Internet without care of the time!

And my summer holidays were over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home