silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Karaoke

On Sunday, I went to karaoke with my friends to blow away my stress. I like singing foreign songs, because it’s better than singing Japanese songs badly. This day, I sang English songs which I learned at the radio English program.

“I Say A Little Prayer”
“You’ve Got A Friend”
“Ferry ‘Cross The Mersey”
“Leaving On A Jet Plane”
“Over The Rainbow”

I sing not only English songs but also other languages songs. I like singing these songs because most people surprise foreign languages and don’t care my bad singing.

“Genghis Khan” (German)
“La Bamba” (Spanish)
“Mais Que Nada” (Portuguese)
“Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son” (French)
“Tout Tout Pour Ma Cherie” (French)
“Volare” (Italian)

Now I practice “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da” and “The Loco-Motion”. These songs make me feel so cheerful and bright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home