silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Keep on smiling!


Autumn is the best season for reading, sports, eating...every new things. I want to make the plan for the second half of this year again. I feel lucky these days. Although my work is very hard, it's good for challenge, and my boss understands my dream to study at unversity again. All I have to do is study. I think I have to be modest and brace myself in such a lucky momemt.

I started listening an English radio program for intermediate learner. I like the host of this program, Ken Toyama. I have tried to keep listening his program since I was a junior high school student. He always says "Keep listening, keep practicing and keep on smiling!" Good saying, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home