silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Reading at a bathroom


After all, I borrowed books on PC from the city library. I want to study Access VBA. But now I noticed that my PC at home doesn't have Access. Oops...

Well, I want to keep introducing something about books. There seems to be waterproof books which you can read in the bath. This book is promoted by a venture company, Frontier 2000. Do you read books when you take a bath?

When I had no job, about two years ago, I liked reading at a bathroom. I've read through "Don Quixote" by Cervantes (Iwanami-bunko) in the bath! I remembered that Thomas Mann brought "Don Quixote" when he went to America escaping from Nazi. It could have a power to laugh away the great hardship. The best novel among novels.

By the way, I don't need the waterproof books. If I use a towel, books won't get wet. Actually, I've brought library books into the bathroom many times! Well, I'm not a good book borrower...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home