silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Presentation














Time passes quickly. These days, I have been preoccupied with the drama, so my mind is somewhat vacant. I can't believe that our drama was ended indeed.

Our team didn't get any prize, but I'm satisfied with our performance. I was so glad when the audience laughed during our presentation. I wish we could perform in front of kids!

The main point of the judgement is how effectively the script was made to tell the main massage. This is what I troubled with when I was making the script. I regreted I didn't fulfill my duty as a script leader. I didn't carry out my original intention by the end.

The head teacher mentioned the saying "can't see the forest for the trees". I will try to note this point next time I think an outline and make a script.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home