silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, January 14, 2008

What do you want to be in 10 years?

This is the topic I choose in Round Table class when I joined the year-end special week in PEC last year.

Think of yourself 10 years ago. 10 years seem so long, but time flies! Did you make your dream in 10 years ago come true?

In the class, I talked about accordion which I started learning in September. So I tought my dreams related to playing the accordion.

First, I want to buy an accordion! But it costs almost 500,000 yen! I have to save money more...

Second, I want to move where I can play the accordion! Now I live in a shareflat and I can never play musical instruments.

Third, I want to study accordion in France! This is a good motivation for learning French. But there is a problem. In France, chromatic button accordions are more popular than the one with piano-style keys which I learn. Hmm, I also want to learn playing the button accordion... I know. I DON'T HAVE SUCH MONEY! But in ten years, you never know what happens?


Actually, my second dream will come true soon. I'm going to move in February or March. That is a dormitory style apartment near a university of music. The rent is 36,000 yen and there I can play the accordion from 9 AM to 9 PM! But wait... I don't have my own accordion. Now I remember a story in which a man bought a purse but he spent all his money and there's no money putting in his purse. HOW SILLY, ISN'T IT?! Anyway, this is a great motivation for SAVING MONEY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home