silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bicycle life

Last month, on the Environment Day 2005 at my office, there was a board in the room which everyone put a piece of paper writing something that they can do for the einvironment. I wrote that "Someday I will go to and from the office by bicycle."

It seems that there are many workers using bicycle instead of car, bus or train. This is not only men but also women. There are a lot of advantages in going to and from the office by bicycle.

1. Good for health, especially for inacitve and fat person like me.
2. Good for saving gasoline, especially for person with little money like me.
3. Good for environment!

I found a stylish Italian red bicycle called "Bianchi PRIMAVERA". I like this brilliant red color! But I can't afford to buy it now. Besides, it gets dark and cold early these days. I want to start my bicycle life from next spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home