silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, October 17, 2005

The new term


The new term at the English school started yesterday.
This term, I registered these classes.

Ball room dance
Project workⅠ(drama)
Project workⅡ(debate)
Intensive input


I took the ball room dance class because I want to get so-called "body sophistication". When I joined the class, dance practice had already started, and I joined that practice on the spot! I learned the basic step and rumba yesterday. Female rumba step was so difficult for me. I couldn't follow others. All other members are experienced and I am one and only new student. Well, all I have to do is do my best.

I took the drama class of a new teacher. There were 14 members yesterday. I ran for the leader because I want to turn my previous experience of sub-leader to advantage. In addition, the leader can get a lot of opportunities to speak English! In the end I became the leader of that drama class. I don't know what's going on. I just go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home