silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Benefits of English Drama

I found that the grand prize was awarded to St. Paul's Production at the 69th Four-University English Theatricals. I wanted to see their "Moon over Baffalo".

On the festival day, I only wached the presentation, but it seems that the process of carrying in and out of sets is more moving and exciting. I want to check it next time.

I think there are many benefits in making an English drama. I can learn not only English but also friendship, communication, script-making, stage-effect, time management, leadership... in short, the life itself.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I think English drama has many benefits, too. However have you ever tried debate class? Last semester, I belonged to that one. And I also learned many things, logic, negotiation, research and so on.

    Well, can I link between my homepage and your homepage?

     
  • At 8:31 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger nabocha said…

    Hi Min.

    Well, I'm a 2005 spring student and I've never took dabate class as Project Work. I want to take a debate class next spring!

    Of course you can link between yours and mine. I'm happy to hear that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home