silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Japan Times

I decided to subscribe to The Japan Times.

...that's not true.

There is a Japan Times in the coffee room at the office, and I noticed that it is collected by a man and thrown away every day.

I asked him to leave for me, but he said he couldn't do it because there were many other members and collection hours was early morning.

So I asked the security guard at the front desk to leave it. He nodded! I got free Japan Times from now on!

...The problem is how to keep reading it every day.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Tortilla Gurl said…

    It's hard to keep up on current events everyday. I've tried...but always seem to fail miserably. What I do when I read the paper is usually browse through it pick out articles (two or three) that seem interesting and read them while at the gym or on my lunch break...

    At least you could be the top chick on the block when it comes to trivia questions

     
  • At 8:27 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger nabocha said…

    Thank you for the advice, tortillagurl.

    Well, what does it mean by "the top chik on the block"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home