silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Feel depressed

I feel a little bit depressed now. Maybe the cause is the talk with my boss yesterday.

Yeah, introducing the new system is good thing, but I have no chance to participate in the project. Of course, no wonder I can't join it. I'm just a temporary worker to just input the data. I have no right to do it. I can't join the meeting in the morning and evening... But this year, I join in the project which is aimed at calculating the waste data more quickly and accutately. And I was supposed to start the new input with Access from December. I feel happy because I'm involved in the work with challenge to improve the company. But things has changed before I knew it. The project has stopped. If I worked overtime a lot and tried to get used to the new input way with Access, it would be a waste of time considering the P2...

Well, it is not worth while thinking about it too much. Work, save money, and study abroad!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, December 03, 2005, Blogger nabocha said…

    Well, actually, the project isn't stopped.
    I'll start the input with Access next year.
    But from the viewpoint of the future, this input style is oldish.

    Some factories in Japan have already used the newest database and that data is directly coming from machines.
    Considering it, what I am doing now is just a waste of time...

    Well, I think that's the way of the new technology.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home