silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Ballroom dance review

One month has passed since I started learning steps of ballroom dance.
I want to write down the steps I learned not to forget them.

1. Jitterbug
[ryhthm: slow - slow - quick, quick]
*Basic movement
*Change of place
*Hand change (behind back)
*American spin
*Windmill

2. Rumba
[rhythm: 4 -1 -2 -3]
*Basic movement
*Hockey stick
*Alemana
*New York
*Spot turn
*Hand to hand
*Natural top
*Closed hip twist

Next week, I will learn Cha-cha-cha. I didn't think I could learn a lot of steps for this short term! I learn ballroom dance because I want to dance when I go to U.K. Well, ballroom dance is very popular now. There is a TV special program, the movie "Shall We Dance"... Oh, I want to check it soon!

Memo: international links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home