silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Study by myself

When I turned on the radio in the morning, I heard a familiar female voice. Oh, she is Rieko Sugiyama! Does she teach French on the radio again this season?

When I was in the first year of the university, I listened her radio program. I majored in German literature, but I also studied many languages by myself. One of my favorite languages is French. I loved the pair of Rieko Sugiyama & Michael Ferrier. Her pronunciation was so lovely and sweet. I'd like to study French again, but I have no time now...

I'm going to start correspondance courses by the education program of the company from December. This term, I chose English writing intensive course by DHC and Counting course to get the awareness of costs by JMAM. I want to take System Administrator entry-level course, but that's too ambitious.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, November 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Nabo! This is Min.

    I'm so suprised at your attitude to study language!!!
    I also like to study the languate not only English.
    My favorite languate was Spanish, but recently I become to be interesting in East Asian language,Easecially Tagarogu(official language in Phillipine.)
    If you have the opportunity, please try it!

     
  • At 4:35 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger nabocha said…

    Hi Min, thank you for your comment!

    Kumusta ka? I found a Phillipine website!

    http://ichiban.netfirms.com/filipino/filipino001.html

    I have a CD including 80 languages, and Tagalog sounds like Indonesian. Interesting!

    I also like Spanish. When a guest from Peru factory, I sang Spanish songs (La Bamba and Licky Martin's song) for him at the farewell party. He was so pleased!

    See you☆

    Nabo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home