silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

2006 Calendar

The other day I got the company calendar for 2006.
I feel sad because almost all of factory's days off are on Saturday!

Golden Week holidays in May are from 3rd to 7th (only 5 days) and
Summer holidays in August are from 12th to 14th (only 3 days)...

Anyway, I have to put up with that.

I haven't bought my personal day planner for the next year because I hardly used it this year.
In the office, I use a small desktop calendar. At home, I use a fairly big calendar on the wall. I use the calendar in the mobile phone sometimes. Then I noticed that I never used the day planner.

It is not because I have a lot of free time. Definitely not! Probably because my present life pattern is stable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home