silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, December 12, 2005

I lost my wallet?!

On Monday morning, right after I woke up around 4:30, I noticed that there wasn't my wallet in my bag.

I remembered that I paid 1,000 yen when I went out the parking lot near the station. And after that?

I had no idea because I was in a hurry to join the year-end party of the Production Section. It should be in my bag, my car or the kitchen table. I looked for my wallet all over the place in the early morning, but I couldn't find it.

Oh my gosh! There is almost 50,000 yen! and my credit cards, bank cards and my health insurance card...!

Suddenly I remembered that I brought my bag to the year-end party. That ring a bell, someone must have steal my wallet! It is often said not to bring your important thing to the drinking party, especially your money more than you use...

It's a too big lesson for me.

I told my mother that I lost my wallet. She looked for the car, and you know, there was my wallet under the seat... I must have dropped it and I couldn't find it because I was in a blind.

...an embarrassing result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home