silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Some concerns

I decided to continue studying English at the English school in Shinjuku one more year.

Actually, I wondered which was better to continue or stop it.

Should I go another school to get British English?
Should I start the correspondance course of the University?
Should I save more money to study abroad near future?

But before I noticed it, I said I would keep studying there. Why?

Probably because I'm afraid to lose the opportunity to speak English.
And I want to take the dramatic debate or the logical presentation class next year.

As I was googling and surfing the Internet, I happened to find some word-of-mouth reports about the school I go now.
What I was got in mind was about the required class, the drama class.

Maybe some of the new students in my class think about the same thing.
For me, I like this style, doing something in English or thinking in English.

But for some of the students who belive that there is a pure English without everyday emotional difficulties and who want to study only that pure English, the drama class must be just a nuisance.

This must be what I have to face with for 4 months from now...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 AM, December 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nabo, I haven't decide to registter next semester yet. I also like Pheonix style, doing something in English or thinking in English, but I will have the entranced examination of graduated school. Maybe this is my last class. So I don't want to regret!
    I hope to try to do my best and to help you!

     
  • At 4:56 AM, December 27, 2005, Blogger nabocha said…

    Thanks, Min!

    Are you going to study abroad?
    I haven't graduated from the university, so I want to graduate the university in Japan first, then I want to go abroad.

    I hope the drama class will improve our English!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home