silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Feel drowsy

I was so drowsy in the afternoon. I ashamed to say that I couldn't keep working. Why?

Maybe this is because Sunday was too tight and tough day for me. On that day, I left home 5:30 and walked to the station (there was no bus in the earty morning) to get to Shinjuku on 9:00. I had almost no time to sleep because I didn't do my homework. Actually I couldn't sleep because I was so anxious about the drama class. After the class, I went to karaoke with my classmates. I enjoyed so much forgetting that Monday is the busiest day in a week.

Well, I'm a kind of Karaoke freak. I like singing especially foreign langage songs. The other day, I found some Italian songs in DAM. ("Volare" and "Ciao Ciao Bambina" by Domenico Modugno and "Tintarella Di Luna" and "Un Boco Nella Sabbia" by Mina.) I want to try these Italian songs soon.

On Sunday karaoke party, we sang English songs because we are classmates of the English school and of course we want to improve our English. I'm surprised that my friend sang Japanese songs in English on the spot! It's very good way to exercise consecutive interpreting. I want to try it next time.

And a drowsy day continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home