silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Small complaints

Before noon, there was a meeting with WCM and my manager about the TB line data.

These days I'm frustrated that the new input called Daily Management System had already strated by operators in the shopfloor before I knew it. There are too many new things which has no vision. If there is a vision, it doesn't coming to the end workers. We're going to introduce Weighing Scale, international code, and P2 in the near future ... and DMS in addition to that?

These kind of things might be decided by one word from the top. I think my boss is also confused with such a voice of authority. He asked me to draw the sketch about how to deal with the data from now on. Even he doesn't understand the way to go! I think the leader should has clear vision and he should be always ready for showing it.

In the afternoon, I had to talk with the employment medical advisors. It seems that employees with too many overtime working must take the interview with them.

My overtime working hours was 90:15 in September and 62:45 in October... amaging. But it decreases now. 46:00 in November. It's too late to take such kind of interview. Now I'm in good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home