silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Maiahi!

On Sunday Karaoke party, one of my classmates sang Maiahi ("Dragostea Din Tei" by O-Zone) with me. I was very happy because this song was used in the last drama performance. I remember that I listend this song everyday to encourage myself just before the presentation. I wanted to master its dance, but I had no time to do that on that time.

O-Zone is from Moldova, and this song was written in Romanian. But I can sing it easily probably because I listened it many times and remembered the parody movie with Japanese lyrics. I'm going to sing it at the year-forgetting party of the Production section this Sunday. There are many Maiahi pages on the web, so it's easy to practice singing.

Actually, on Monday, I also had a karaoke party with one of my friends. He used to go to the same English school in Shinjuku from Gotemba as me. I had a good time, but I sang too much to say something. What a fool I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home