silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

TSUTAYA goer

Last year, especially in November, I went to TSUTAYA every weekend and rented piles of DVDs to find a nice movie which can be used as the title of the drama. I want to list up movies which I wached on that time before I forgot them. This list also includes titles which I just wanted to enjoy then.

Kiss Me, Kate
Notting Hill
Legally Blonde
Sabrina
Everyone Says I Love You
Bicentennial Man
Back To The Future 2
Some Like It Hot
Mr. Doubtfire
The English Man Who Went Up...(skip the rest)
Secret Garden
It Happened One Night
Four Weddings and A Funeral
The Meaning Of Life
A Night at the Opera
The Wizard of Oz
Sister Act
The Prince And The Showgirl
How to Marry a Millionaire
Little Women

Thinking of the drama title aside, I liked "Some Like It Hot". This was the best. The very best masterpiece!

"It Happened One Night" and "A Night at the Opera" were also nice.

I want to check high-quality comedies more this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home