silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Reincarnation










the belief that after someone dies their soul lives again in another body (LONGMAN)
the belief that after sb's death their soul lives again in a new body (OXFORD)

☆This article is from a mail of characterization on the drama class ML☆
( I'm just cutting corners...?!)

I've been wondering why Sayo (my role) has already known what will have happened when someone set a fire to the kindergarten at the night of Halley's comet. The playwrite didn't say anything about that reason. Now I guess she has kept her memory somehow over long periods of reincarnations.
But still now I don't know how much her memory contains the past events. And I want to know when she notices that Kuroyuri is her past lover, Shiro. I thought before that Sayo knew all things from the beginning, but I'm not sure now. What do you think?

[One week later]

Still now I've been wondering Sayo is really human or not, because she knows everything. If she is human as Tsutomu, it's natural she has her own emotion and it's easy to act. If she is not human having the bird's-eye view and just the being to end this drama, it's not easy to act. Am I thinking too much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home