silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Stay the night at my friend's place










So I ended up in staying the night at one of my classmate's flat. I had to wait her cleaning her room at a family restaurant nearby for one hour (laughs). But you know I really appreciate you!

We watched the video of run-through and got to feel dark and gloomy about our play. We didn't make anything! With lack of sleep and feeling in a pinch, we got darker and darker...

She promised to share time talking about Sayo with me, even all the night. But we talked about Jugo (her role) finally. Yeah, I understand the samurai has many lines and it's difficult to express his true feeling, especially his final killing scene. Comparing Japanese original script with our English script, we went to sleep without notice. We could sleep only for 3 hours or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home