silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Only ifs and buts

Yes, I have to admit that I've procastinated blogging here these days. Let me tell some reasons.












I started the morning aerobic workout again. I like this workout "30 days to Thinner Thighs" by Donna Richardson. About 3 months ago when I was into a drama, I made up my mind to lose my weight making use of the chance to act on the stage, and I lost about 5 kilos of my weight in one month with this video!! She says "You can see the result by using this tape three to four days a week". Well, I did it alomost everyday morning at that time. Now I try to do the workout every other day.

Not enough? Well, I've been so busy with looking for my roommate and flat! I left messages asking my roommate and flat on BBS at Roomshare Japan, Roommate Cafe, and mixi. I've got some responses until now. Well, just wait until you see the result of my house & job hunting!










And this is the heaviest pressure and stress for me. I've been using my company's education system for some studies because it's free! It's free if you pass the final test, though. Now I have three correspondence courses: English Writing Intensive Course (DHC), English Writing Basics (DHC), and System Administrator (TAC). I know I do too much, but that's the story of my life. In addition, these studies must be advantages for my next job.

Anyway these are only excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home