silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Friday, September 01, 2006

New Dictionary










Last weekend when I opened my electronic dictionary, it looked different. It doesn't work! Oh my gosh, I broke it? Then I remembered I dropped it after school. I was shocked because I really liked this dictionary. It was so helpful and I really need an electronic dictionary when I write something in English like now! So I looked for a new one immediately.

I like Seiko's one because its keyboard is almost same as PC's. I wondered which is better, SR-E8500 or SR-E8000FR. In the end I choose SR-E8000FR. I'm going to study French! It seems more useful than the last one because it has Oxford Collocations dictionary and Mypedia, Hitachi's encyclopedia. Okay, I use it up as much as I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home