silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Farewell Party at Takara-tei













Yesterday after work, I joined in a farewell party for colleagues who will quit in August at a Chinese restaurant, Takara-tei. This time five female members including me are going to leave the Gotemba factory. Even though my company is a foreign affiliated company which is often said to have many employee movements, it's not common that 5 workmates quit almost at the same time. Every person has every personal matter, but for person who remain it seems hard to lose so many colleagues at once, as I wrote a Carol King's lyrics, "Doesn't anybody stay in one place any more?".

As a matter of fact, I worked for Takara-tei as a cook and waitress before I joined the company. There are few friends I know of, and I talked with them for the first time in two years. Time flies!

These days I have a lot of parties. Today also I'm going to join a junior high school class reunion party. I have to lose my spare tire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home