silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

To do list in August










I worked from 9:00 am to 9:30 pm yesterday. I felt tired...
In the evening I saw a notice on the bulletin board in front of the canteen that said a new support staff will coming from next Tuesday. Well, that is my sucssessor. Some of my colleagues have already know that I'm going to quit, but the rest members must be surprised it, especially Production Engineers of TB line.

I've got a lot of things to do these days. Let me list up those tasks to prioritize them.

*Input manual
I have to make a input manual to conlude the handover smoothly. But these days I work overtime to help the new staff. I'm wondering I could do it in this week.

*Correspondence course studies
These days I tend to neglect my correspondence studies; English writing courses by DHC and Basic System Administrator by TAC. I decided to take Basic Sys-Ad test in October instead of the Eiken test, so I must study for it.

*Essay writing
Now I prepare papers to apply for a university correspondence course, and I leave only an essay. I have to write a book review which must be related to my study in the future.

*Script
Of course I have to write a script for our dramatic debate class, now I have only a few idea, though. I must read two more books at least...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, August 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have 'do not lists'?
    Of course I think the list of to do is very important.
    But it is more important for me to make 'do not list'.

    I try to not to surf the Internet over 2 hours as usual.

     
  • At 3:28 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    Yeah, you guess right.
    These days your suggestion hits the right nail on the head (of course in a good sense!).

    Now I don't have "do not list" and I tend to surf the net over several hours if I pay no heed about it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home