silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Here's looking at you, kid

It was me who took ASEAN gala news at the Current Affairs class. I'm interested in Taro Aso, not Rice. It seemed that Japanese delegates performed a time travel drama, a parody of the film Casablanca, in which Taro Aso played a role as Humphrey Bogart, wearing a hat and a trench coat, saved the earh from epidemic. HOW???

I found a parody of this silly drama. It made me really laugh!
http://tech.heteml.jp/2006/07/post_656.html

Akapy: What do you think about Tomita's memorandum?
Taro: That's so long ago I don't remember.
Akapy: Will you go and worship at the Yasukuni shrine?
Taro: I never make plans that far ahead.

Taro: (To Rice) Here's looking at you, kid.
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

The second one is a kind of black humor...

I'm wondering Mr. Aso is a talentd person or just a shame to perform such a drama. This reminds me a silly Japanese ardent fan of Elvis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home