silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Chain Reaction?

One of my colleages sitting next to me is going to quit in a week. She told me that last week, and at that time I revealed to her that I'm also going to quit in September. Now we have to prepare each takeover work which takes much time and really bothers me.

In the afternoon when I was chatting with one of my workmate by email (what a lazy worker!), I got to know that a woman in WCM section wanted to quit soon. Her boss changed several times these days and now she seems to meet difficulty in speaking English with her boss. No wonder. Soon after that I also got to know that another woman in Administration section, a specialst of Education & Technology, is going to quit next month applying early retirement program.

Well, it's a kind of chain reaction? I hope top managers get something from this... it's a result how you have been dealing with female employees!

By the way, I chatted with my friend about our trip in September. Maybe we'll go to one of Asia countries, Thailand, Cambodia or India! Sorry I'm an indolent worker!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    Today I got to know that 2 more women in Administration section will leave in August. One of them is an interpreter of my age. Well, well, well, what's happening here?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home