silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

You've Got a Friend

Last weekend, I had a farewell party of one of my last drama classmates. She decided to leave Japan and go back to her home, Korea.

I was really happy because lots of members got together again. I know that all of the members have taken time from each busy schedule to wish her good luck. I really appreciate this members and I'd like to keep this atmosphere as a home like a nest to have a fellow feeling.

One of them told us one thing. She really got into drama and was told by others that she misunderstood the purpose (getting English) and means (making a drama). I could answered it on the spot. If you did improve your English including all of things (one is making a drama) in the end, it would be okay. That is the real process of acquiring English, I think.

This morning, I read an article about Ogata Issei.
http://business.nikkeibp.co.jp/article/person/20060707/105894/
This is a sequel to another article on which I wrote something before.
http://nabocha.blogspot.com/2006/04/ogata-issei-benefits-of-drama.html

I felt I'd like to take a drama class again...
This term I take a dramatic debate class, and we're going to debate on Japanese subculture. Well, can we debate on such a theme? Just wait and see the result!

Next Sunday is the last day I can meet her. I'd like to give her the lyrics of "You've got a friend" by Carole King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home