silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ogata Issei & Benefits of Drama



















Today is Shakespeare's birthday... Not relating his birthday, but I want to write about drama. (There you go. Not again.)

Do you know Ogata Issei?

*Official website (Japanese)
*Weblog (J)
*Workshop (J)
*Wikipedia (English)
*Cover Interview (E)

Actually, I have never watched his performance. I remember he performed at Jean-Jean in Shibuya years ago. I should have checked his stage at least once there. I had been there only to watch Akihiro Miwa's stage...

Well, he is doing workshops enegetically in various regions in Japan, and I found a report of a workshop at Nikkei business site. I learned a lot about benefits of making a drama from this site, and the best message for me was "Enjoy troubles and difficulties, and have fun!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home