silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sticking in the Mud?

Today when I left the office, I met Ms. M in the shipment section and heard that my name was on the list of P2 members. Ms. M speaks English very well to go on a business trip to study P2 and R3 in Hungary or Belgium last month. She said we needed some people who could speak English and I was chosen because I could speak English. Oh, I get a chance to make use of my English at work at last?!

Of course I got happy, but I felt complicated. A week ago when I took an interview with my new boss, I said to him that I wouldn't stay here because I'd like to study at university again from next spring, so I has been a temporary staff. But I also said to him that I'd like to make use of my English skill... The project regarding P2 and R3 seems to take more than 3 years. I can see I will get sticking in the mud. It's a kind of double bind, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home