silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sayo















I remember I practiced, practiced and practiced this scene at the sidestage...

Even that time, the midnight right before the final presentaion day, I couldn't find the real Sayo. She knows everything. She knows what will happen when she asks Tsutomu to set fire to the kindergarden.

I couldn't accept that kind of Sayo as God who knows everything actually. If she knew she could meet Shiro in the end, how cunning person she'd be... So, on Saturday's presentation, I acted as if I realized I was Chiyohime in the mid of the drama when I saw Kuroyuri who confessed he was Shiro showing his tattoo.

But that unclear characterization was found out by teachers. If I knew everything from the beginning, I had to act like that from the beginning. I had to change all of my acting! Then I ended up in practicing, practicing and practicing till the midnight.

What do I want to do here? I want to meet Shiro again, only that? I just want to save Shiro from Jugo? No. I want to erase my existence with fire? I really need Tsutomu to set fire to the kindergarden. That is right. Why did I ask not Goro, but Tsutomu to burn there? I feel sorry to people from Kamakura era? Is this a kind of Requiem to soothe their strayed souls? ... I got in a maze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home