silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Overworking days come back

Since I started to deal with Doctor data, I couldn't help working overtime everyday, 8 plus 4 hours on average.

And from this month, managers of each section must report the reason of overtime working of his subordinates to the labor union. So there's an atmosphere in which it's hard to work overtime, and everyone starts to finish the work on fixed time and go back home earlier.

It's a kind of pressure. You're saying like, "Haven't you finished inputting data to work out OEE yet? But you mustn't work overtime". It's nonsense. I'm not your robot!

Anyway, I got so many cup noodles and instant foods again. It's a kind of a prize of war. I can get those foods when I work overtime over 2 hours.

And you see piles of newspapers behind those instant foods. I'm a strange person who doesn't satisfied until reading all of newspaper, even the past one. So is the diary here in my weblog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home