silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Final presentation















I really want to say thank all of members who have supported me and our drama class. Our team couldn't get the 1st prize, but I was really satisfied that we could be real good teammates in the end, and get the feelings of cooperation each other to make a good drama.

That is the most precious thing for me. That is priceless.

Now I believe in somthing I can call it as the god of drama. On Sunday morning, I made up my mind at last that I knew everything from the beginning. Then, I didn't know why, but I felt like I found the reason why I asked Tsutumu to set fire. I really felt his tender heart. I got be excited to start the drama (what will happen after setting fire) which overlapped with the real drama presentation. My acting was one without rehearsal, as my life itself. After the presentation, I cried. I couldn't help thinking that the god of drama came down to us at that time.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, April 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also think the god of drama came down to our presentation.
    I don't know why I became to Tsutomu finally...of course I thought his charactor very much, but I hadn't done it.
    But I could do it that day!
    And you could be Sayo!
    It did not perform,you were real Sayo, I think.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, May 03, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    Thanks, thanks really Tsutomu.

    You know, I was so elated to hear that one of our members' wife, an actress, praised my acting.
    If what she said was right (I looked I was relaxed, stand straight, and identified with Sayo really), I suppose that the god of drama helped you and me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home