silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

First Day of the New Term

Yesterday was the first day of the summer term this year. Now I take only 3 classes.

Current Affairs
Project work Ⅰ(dramatic debate)
Intensive input A

I finished Project work Ⅱ(debate) as a required subject at the last semester. I really liked Mrs. Inagaki's "Are you ready?" class because everytime I could get important messages for life from her. For example,

*Speak to myself "I'm weak, I'm weak, I'm weak..." Admit my weakness and then place myself in the tightest position.
*Fight against the terrorism! which is another name of my own narrow mind.
*Broad and open minded person can welcome others' "No".
*Pressure is just a ghost which you make yourself.

In the Current Affairs class, students have to report one short news everyweek, and read some articles related to recent news. I keep checking NHK World Daily News everyday, but I haven't got any chance to wrap up the info and really speak to others until now. So it's a good chane to improve my active vocabulary!

And Dramatic Debate class. In autum we have to make a presentation! This is the first time for me to give a dramatic debate presentation, so I don't know how to proceed to the last form of the show. Anyway it's not so different from making a drama with regard to preparing a script. I'd like to enjoy it as much as possible.

On the way home, I came across one of my best friends who belonged to my last drama class. What a coincidence! We talked many things and I realized (or I had to admit) that the last drama was the best for me and nothing could be more. I suppose I have to get a sense of achivement in another way.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I registered 3 classes.

    project work1
    Intensive Input A
    FA pronaunce

    FA pronaunce, it is Naomi's class!
    Mr Oshima recommend it to me.

     
  • At 3:24 AM, July 25, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    Hi Min!

    Last year, I took one of Naomi's classes during the special week, but I've never taken her class as year's normal class. If I have a chance, I'd like to take her class... her drama class? Maybe not. I really want to know how crazy her class is, though(-"-;).

    The end of this term I'll move to Tokyo, and now I'm wondering if I could keep studying at Phoenix after that. Even if I could continue, I will take a logical presentaion class, because I have no money to renew and this would be the last semester at Phoenix for me(>_<).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home