silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

All-Night Karaoke

After the awarding ceremony of the English festival on Sunday, I joined in the party of my last drama class. I was supposed to stay at Aprecio Shinjuku, one of "manga kissa" (manga and net cafe) in Shinjuku as one of the research ( you know, the theme of my dramatic debate class is Japanese Subculture) after the party. But I ended up spending all night at a karaoke with 2 members. I didn't imagine I could do all-night karaoke!

Well, what kind of songs I sang there?

*Dancing Queen
*Mamma Mia
*Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
*Stand By Me
*You Can't Hurry Love
*Top Of The World
*Que Sera Sera
*Save The Last Dance For Me
*Your Song
*The Loco-Motion
*La Bamba
*Hello, Dolly!
*What A Wonderful World
*Daydream Believer
*L-O-V-E
*Take Me Home Country Road
*Leaving On A Jet Plane
*500 miles
*We Will Rock You
*Sound Of Silence
*Alone Again
*Mais Que Nada
*Wonderful World
*Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son
*Genghis Khan
*Irresistiblement

Only old songs... I don't know recent Western music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home