silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Friday, September 29, 2006

New Life in Tokyo


I moved to Tokyo last Wednesday.


My shared flat is located just in front of Koishikawa Botanical Gardens in Bunkyo ward.


I have to go up and down this slope called "Goten-zaka" everyday. I moved from "Gotemba" and here "Goten" again...


Lots of uphills and downhills... I can't live here without a bike.


I found strange monuments in Kaiserslautern plaza near Myougadani station.


I like this Hakusan and Koishikawa area.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, September 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to Tokyo!!
    Oh, you moved into in front of Koishikawa park. What a nice place!
    And you can come to school without spending much time. That's great.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, September 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I envy your new start...

    Well, thank you for your kind message!
    I think I must study hard if I feel regretable...
    Anyway, I must get admission. Next I consider what I can do.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, September 30, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    Hi gengen,
    Thanks for your comment! Yes, I love Hakusan area. My room is so small and noisy with a washing machine,though. But it's better than dormitory type shared house without any private space.

    Hi min,
    I feel free now! But I have to find my new job before losing my savings...
    Today our team have the first extra meeting. Can you believe it? In addition, 3 members can't attend the festival (it might be added 1 more member). I do not know we can really make a presentation... I want to discuss the topic with members like you did over 12 hours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home