silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Drinking & Karaoke Party!

After the first day of work on Saturday, I went to the party which I had been looking for for a month. A friend of mine who used to come to Phoenix from Gotemba and I planned it. Last time we did it in September with 8 members, and this time there were 14 members and all of them were friends at Phoenix. It was fun! We tend to meet the same members at school, so this kind of party really refreshed me. I want to have it again next year.

Some of the members went to Karaoke after the drinking party. On that day, I sang these songs, if I remember correctly.

*Mamma Mia
*Dancing Queen
*Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
*La Bamba
*Irresistiblement
*You've Got A Friend
*Hello, Dolly!
*Take Me Home Country Road
*Memory
*Seasons Of Love
*Omatsuri Mambo
*Last Christmas
*Christmas Eve
*I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
*Do Re Mi
*It's My Party

I was surprised that there were opera songs ("La donna รจ mobile", for example) in foreign songs list. I'd like to know what kinds of ohter opera songs there on the list.

As I did it often before, I missed the last train and stayed at an internet cafe, Aprecio Shinjuku.
http://www.aprecio.co.jp/shinjuku/index.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home