silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Travel baton













I forgot to have get a travel baton from my friend last week. I write it now!

1. The best place where I've ever traveled in Japan
Fukushima
I haven't traveled so much, and this was the only trip I went by myself. I went there because I wanted to immerse myself in all English life at British Hills.

2.The best place where I've ever traveled overseas
Venice
When I was a high school student, I went to Italy and France as a school trip. We stopped by Rome, the Vatican City, Assisi, Florence, Venice and Paris, and I liked Venice. I want to visit there again at the festival time.

3. A place where I want to travel in Japan
Small islands in the Seto Inland Sea
I want to meet lots of cats there! Onomichi is also attracitive for me.

4. A place where I want to travel abroad
Oxford
I was so impressed with a book about Oxford.

5. Five people who I pass the baton
Sorry I have only one baton and the next runner will be Kaori.
(Do you notice this?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home