silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hectic Saturday

8:15 Left home

8:30 I found I couldn't get on Odakyu Highway Bus with a coupon ticket, because the bus was full and my ticket wasn't reserved-seat ticket!

9:10 Left Gotemba

11:00 Arrived at Shinjuku and went Information desk of the Bus to get my lost article. Last Sunday I lost my Japanese drama script on a Highway Bus! I was lucky to get it back!

11:30 Rushed to Jimbo-cho and watched "The Book of the Dead" at Iwanami Hall. I want to write about it sometime. I bought the booklet of this movie and the pocketbook which includes the original story "Shisha no sho" and "Shintokumaru" by Shinobu Orikuchi.

13:20 Took lunch

14:00 Took Intensive Input class at the English school

15:30 Left Phoenix and got to Kinokuniya bookstore to buy a book about kimono

16:00 Left Shinjuku

17:30 Arrived at Gotemba

18:20 Went to the pool. I lost my weight 3 kilos since I started exercise! I want to lose more about 5 kilos this month.

21:30 Now going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home