silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Merits of Flatsharing

About one month has passed since I moved to Tokyo. It's easier for me to get used to live here in shareflat than I expected. Up to now I feel more advantages than disadvantages to live with six other people in one floor of the building.

First of all, I don't feel lonly. There are several kinds of people, but it's same in the point that we live together in the same condition. We can help each other without hesitation and such communication help me live without feeling of loneliness. Sharemates are like family members.

Secondly, the rent is very cheap compared with living alone. Especially my room is the cheapest one because there are washing machine and shower room near here. Sometimes I feel noisy, but it's good for me because I can notice when I use washing machine, shower room, toilet, and kitchen. In addition, I'm an early bird and my working hour is totally different from others, so I don't feel much noise actually.

These days I found one more nice merit. We share the kitchen, so we have to wash the dishes and put them away right after cooking. It gives me good custom: not pile up dirty dishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home