silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Stay up All the Night










Yesterday after the extra meeting, I overslept on the train and I noticed it at Sengoku station. I wanted to go back, but it was the last train! I should have checked my last train... so I had to walk to go home over 30 minutes.
I guess my dramatic debate team falls behind any other class. I recently noticed that 3 members cannot join the festival! Yesterday, we had extra meetings for the first time, and we couldn't finished our performance in 20 minutes in the class. So I had to revise the script for the class and ended up staying up all the night. Last time when I stayed up all night, I stayed at an Internet cafe, and I couldn't help stopping reading "Glass Mask" (sorry not related to the project work!). Our presentation might be miserable, but what I can say with confidence is only that we've never used Japanese for our project work. I want to keep this till the end. Anyway I'm sleepy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home