silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Renew my driver's license


Today, I had a day off to renew my driver's license. I got my license three years ago, and this was the first time for me to renew it.

Someone said to me that all I have to do was just go to the police station and take 30 minutes' course. But the law seemed to be changed a few years ago. People who renew their driver's licence for the first time have to take 2 hours' course. I had to go a driver's license center in Numazu.

I got a blue license valid for three years. If I have no accidents for three years, I take 1 hour course and get a blue license valid for five years. And if I have no accidents for five years, I take 30 minutes' course and finally get a golden license valid for five years. Long way to get a golden license card!

By the way, why the picture of driver's licence card is always not so good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home