silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, December 19, 2005

To do list in holidays

I have a lot of things to do in the New Year holidays (12/29 to 1/4), so I want to make a list here and prioritize them.

*Access
I have to master Access soon. The fault code which I deal with every day at the office change from the local code to the international code next year. Now I deal with it using FileMaker, but I don't know how to make a new form with it. I think it's better to make it with Access on this occasion.

*LAN
I hasite to say that I got back to dial-up again now. Maybe I have a time to set LAN with my father this time.

*Script
Translation will be done within this year and next we have to concentrate on revising it. Where to be cut, how to cut is the most difficult job.

*TOEIC Final Test
I forgot to turn in TOEIC Final Test, the correspondance lesson last time. If I don't send it soon, I will have to pay all of the fee. Gee, I have to submit it before long.

*Correspondance course study
And neither have I even started my new correspondance study.

*Foot corn
I found it in summer but I had no time to cure it. It hurts! I bought the medical liquid "Ibo-korori". I wonder whether it works...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home