silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, January 23, 2006

1 minute presentation











After the English Festival presentations, there was a time of "1 minute presentation" as usual to advertise the drama which will be performed at the next festival in 3 months. The best team can get the prize money, of course for drinking party?!

Our team couldn't get any prize, but I really felt that our 1 minute presentation was the best! At least we could attract the audience, and tell the rough outline of the story. On that point, I was satisfied. Above all, I know that the time with our classmates to make a good drama is priceless. I treasure the present time spending with my friends. This precious time will never come back.

And I enjoyed the drinking party!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job, Nabo!
    It was so great time!
    And I thought drinking communication is very important for us.

    Well, you're leader in our class.
    So you have to manage our class schedule.
    But...What is my role?
    I have thought about myself for a long time.
    Now I get own answer. I want to be mood maker in my class!!!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    Hi Min!
    Well, your role is Tsutomu(*^_^*)...

    Yeah, you can make a happy & friendly atmosphere in our class!

    And I'm glad if you ask me a lot of things in the class as one of the new drama students.

    If so, I can understand what is not clear for new students, and new students can know what should they do, perhaps.

     
  • At 3:01 AM, January 29, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    Here's the result of the festival!

    http://www.eigozuke.co.jp/presentation/presentation%20result.html/

    Creative Drama
    1st Grease

    Dramatic Debate
    1st Privatization of NHK

    I wanted to see Cabaret. It seeemed to miss the 1st prize only because it took a bit more than 30 min.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home