silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hectic Saturday 2

3:00 Woke up

4:00 Studied Intensive Input

5:00 Aerobic Workout

7:10 Left home and walked to Gotemba station

7:40 Got on Gotemba Line

10:00 Arrived at Kaminoge and went to Goto Museum to see the exhibition "Revived Genji Monogatari Emaki". When I got there, it had aleady a long line for entering the museum. There were so many "ladies and gentlemen" who seemed to lead a leisurely life. I bought a book which describes the process of reproducing the complete scroll of the Tale of Genji. I want to read the whole story of Genji Monogatari in a modern Japanese translation first. Maybe it's better to go to the city library.

12:00 Took lunch at Uncle Sam's Sandwich. I happened to find this restaurant and I really liked it! There are about 50 varieties of sandwiches, and I tried a sandwich with cheese, avocado and tuna. I want to go there again!

13:00 Went to Kinokuniya Bookstore to buy Nikkei WOMAN and Eikaiwa Jyoukyu.

14:00 Took Intensive Input at Phoenix

15:30 Talked with my advisor about the leader's meeting

17:00 Met one of my classmates and talked about our drama over dinner at Plate Siesta.

19:00 Left Shinjuku

21:30 Arrived at Gotemba Station

22:30 Went to bed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home