silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Overalls


Last Sunday, I had a party with my drama classmates at HUB. When it came to the topic of my role, someone recommended that I should wear a pair of overalls. My role is a modern young woman who is active, full of life, direct to say her opinion without hesitation. That kind of person might wear a pair of overalls. And I bought it (GLHEAET's one) just now after work! I don't know whether I wear this pants on the presentation days or not...


overalls [plural] AmE
heavy cotton trousers with a piece covering your chest, held up by pieces of cloth that go over your shoulders; = dungarees BrE (LONGMAN)

dungarees [pl.] (BrE) (AmE overalls, bib overalls)
a piece of clothing that consists of trousers/pants with an extra piece of fabric covering the chest, held up by straps over the shoulders (OXFORD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home